Crf 150f??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHIPPET

Reaction score
I have been looking for an upgrade. Ive come to the conclusion That i want a Jap bike. Honda crf150f or a 250 (of your sugestion). Its roughly a year before i will be gettin a bike registured. If i got a 150 i would put on an aftermarket pipe, gearing revbox and possibly a 175 big bore kit. Your Oppinion???

Thanks guys!

$2600 a good price for 07 crf150r good cond??????

Where are you looking at riding trails, farm ect. what do you weigh?

WE ARE NOT TALKING MINI'S HERE
BUT
I Like the CRF150 for there simplicity but IMO I would not be buying one if you are going to be putting a 175 big bore kit in it. It's a waist of hard earned cash.
It is going to depend on your height, weight and age but you have posted that one of your preferences are the CRF250 so I think that you would be tall enough to ride it and when talking about a CRF250 weight is not going to come into it only the CRF150 is going to be affected by weight. I would be leaning more toward the CRF250 because once you get it you will not have to spend any money on upgrades. It will go like the clappers not like a CR250 pinger but well enough.
What happened to 2 strokes lol no one ever wants a 2 stroke. If it where me that would be my preference I love my CR250.

Last edited:
Don't waste money putting a big bore kit in a CRF150R!

Go for a 250, Especially if your going to want to register a bike within the year, Get a CRF250X, Great bike on the track, trails and can be registered for road use.

Hey mate i got a crf150r and its the best bike ive ever had mines got 24hp and if you mod it you might get it close to 30hp close to the 250s. I would recommend this bike i love the suspension on the 150r it is linkage so your getting good quality.

Hey mate i got a crf150r and its the best bike ive ever had mines got 24hp and if you mod it you might get it close to 30hp close to the 250s. I would recommend this bike i love the suspension on the 150r it is linkage so your getting good quality.

How tall are you and what do u weigh??
:loki21:

hey i weigh 44kg and about 5 foot 2 or something like that and i fit flat foot but im not fully grown but i think it would fit you pretty good. You can get a big wheel but i guess it depends if you wanna race it as a pit bike. Be cool if you put like 12 10 inch wheels on it but mines 16 14 inch wheels and the big wheel is 19 16 inch wheels i think. If you wanna race motocross get a 250/450r if you wanna race pit bikes get a small wheel 150r it will be the best bike you ever bought.

$2600 for the 150r i would go for it. They got quite a good resell rate so you wouldnt end up losing much.

I would definitely get a crf150 over the 250 but I do hill climbs and just riding around in the paddocks etc. It depends on where you are riding, what other bikes do you have at the moment, theres no point in having two 250s

Latest posts

Back