CRF 450 Now Fuel Injected

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer it's cool, & you can get maping device's for em, so you can have like 6 different settings for different conditions

hmmm interesting i don't really like the look of the exhaust looks ugly besides that it looks good.

They have been out for ages, suzuki and Kawisaki have EFI aswell...Yamaha are supposed to have in next year i think. Then the 250F's will be getting Injected soon hopefully...NO more jetting issues!

56Hp?!
Woo Hoo!!

Bike looks nice, but they really dont change all that much.
Take ktm for an example, seen the 09's? Very nice! Changed a lot!!

I was speaking to a dealer the other week and they said that fuel injection on the 250's is expected next year for Honda. But he said the 250's are pretty much clapped out now so they may not even bother. Hope so. As soon as the 250's get it I will buy one straight away.

Not a fan of the exhaust on the 450 either. Love the trick retro looking white rear guard.

well my 09 crf250 has plenty of balls not sure on its hp but its plenty but 56 is gunna be spastic hahahaha

your 09 crf would have probs bout 30hp aye cause the race ones have like 35-40 thats with big mods aparently then the 450s factory are basically wat they race with cause anymore power than that they cant handle on the track

^^^ reed's rmz is 60hp and he is fast as hell............ya 30 sounds about right

not convinced just yet on the FI. my crf450 makes 51 at the wheel

well ill find out soon how much hp the crf250 and motovert pro punch out cause i just heard my local bike shop just got a dyno :D.........there is others but they charge a shit load.

i bout a 09 crf 450 bout 3 months ago an yea they go hard top speed was bout 165km/h. the is def no shortage of power and as for the efi i dont no how i could live with out it now i just love the response it has

Latest posts

Back