crf 50 88 kit.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard_199

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm lookin at gettin the 88 kit for my crf how good are they compaired to the stock 50? And weres the best place to pick one up with the superhead? Lookin at the tb setup cheers guys.

they pretty much double the power , very surprising how much power they do give.

Classichonda50's will have the tb 88 kits . tb is awesome for the money especially for the 88 kits .

Sweet thanks man I just picked up a pro circuit for her too. I'm lookin at the kit with the v2 head are they alot better than the race head or just marginally?

yeh def go the best head you can afford from the start, much cheaper than adding it on later.

I must not of read the thread right the other day , i thought you wanted the 88 kit with the stock head .
the 88limited (stock head) kits double the power over stock .

Now the v2 heads for the 50's are a brand new item so not much testing from what i have seen (not that ive been looking)
but they are suppose to be comparable to the Taky heads for the crf50's
(like the v2 heads for klx's are similar in performance to the taky +r heads)

So if there anything like the taky heads , then they will crap all over the tb race heads , and annihilate the stock head 88 kits. ( and will make alot more then double the standard 50cc engine)

Latest posts

Back