crf 50 build ( new to 50's )

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jammo

Reaction score
Hey guys,
i bought a stocka of a mate, and i need some help building it :)
Read most of the threads on here and they look pretty smick,
But I would like some help on choosing some mods.

Triple Clamp + Bars
88 limited / 88 race head/ 108 stroker? ( which one and where from ? )
Exhaust for The chosen bore kit.
Forks or springs sufficient for jumping smallish jumps? nothing over around 20 ft.
Swingarm + suspension..

If you could all help me out with suggestions it would be amazing..
Like i don't know +? for swingarm, or how many lbs shock i need..
but if you could help me on where to buy good part's that would be great..
Around a $1500 Budget for Now

What mods hasthe bike got atm ? If i was you i'd just get seat handlebar kit and brace the frame as $1500 will no get you much .

complete stock at the moment..
i could get shock, 88 kit, bar kit seat , for less than 1500?

if its bone stock going to need
bar kit,throttle cablesd clamp brake lever and cable kill switch $200 odd
seat $120
pegs and pegmounts $200
frame done, stengthend $100 ??
+1 forks and bushes springs $200
rear shock, $200 350 ?
they the main things ya will need and thats bout 1000$
once ya start putiing bore kits in then ya going to hav to start doing rims and spokes and other stuff aswell

Last edited:
ya don't worry about rims and spokes just yet, could you link me some of those part's right there?

jamo if ur going to build 88limited my advice use yoshimira 88 limited barrel and yoshimira pipe and tb piston also for forks run fast 50s speed forks or mizzochis it all depends on how much u wanna spend and if racing starts if ur going to race or just have it for mucking about

cheer's for the number, i'll check everything out.. is the 50 scene fun? like they are genuine, i've been riding china's in bush and little track we made, but all my mate's are getting into 50's, my cousin picked up a greaat deal.
88 limited with fast 50 forks, fast 50's exhaust, triple clamp, ishock, for only $600.. i thought it was sick, so it made me wanna build one..
are they good to ride?

i just spat coke all over my laptop!! 88 limited with fast 50 forks, fast 50's exhaust, triple clamp, ishock, for only $600? got any pics?

it has fast 50 forks, dunno about the pipe, has triple clamp and ishock, stock honda graphics and snm slam bars

sounds like that 88 was a steal, is it just the clamp thats fast 50s or the speed forks?

Latest posts

Back