Crf 50 take a look!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FGFMXBOY

Reaction score
08 crf50 stocka
red baron HD springs front and rear
red baron HD fork bushes
one industries graphic kit
five-0 complete bar kit-billet 1/4 turn throttle
uni filter
billet fuel cap breather
chinga pipe modded sounds great + more power
fork guards cut down,key mod, exhaust mod, powder coated white frame,forks and swing arm cleaned up ignition, ngk spark plug cap.

too come-
red baron high seat+ cover
sano/red baron skid plate
footpegs n shit
chuk a 88 limited in it $$$$$$$

cheers nickyD

comment let me kno what ya think.

Attachments

• DSC00051.jpg
    DSC00051.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00045.jpg
    DSC00045.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 48
That looks incredible. That white powdercoat with the red really looks nice. Love the hrc graphics too!

Keep us updated on such a sweet looking stocka.

looks so good man one of the nicest crf ive seen.i see you live in vic where you go riding brother?

just a question..
How does it go power wise. i know it is only a 50 but does it still pull you strong?
What would you think you would have to do to it to keep up with a basic 125cc 4 stroke pitty.
Thanks

Awesome bike!!

chuck a crf50(stock) vs a 125cc china on a straight rode and the honda has nothing.
now put those to bikes on a a nice tight track and see how it goes.

to answer the question, in my experience, as I have a china (provert) and crf50 for me to get the same top speed out of the crf50 as the provert... well i doubt I could afford to do it haha.
but you don't ride a mini to go fast, now do you?

P.S FGFMXBOY, I said it before but ill say it again. your frame, forks and swinger looks great!!! think i will be stealing the white idea if I do another build haha

Last edited:
in the end its only a 50cc, it you spend time and money you can make it pretty much what ever you like, but im going to keep my 50 a strong and basic ride thats why i got it, cause hondas do last a long time and are reliable, this is my 5th honda and my current ride is a ktm 250sxf

Latest posts

Back