crf 50 vs 70

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will_is_silly

Reaction score
hey fellas just wondering wat u guys reckon is better for wheelies and stunting and junk. im 6" tall so im not sure if the 50 would be big enough but anyway tell me wat u think. cheers

if its for strunting , hmm id probably have to say 70 , you will find many crf50 mods will work on 70 , but you shouldnt have to mod it to much if you are stunting.

a crf70 would be harder to wheelie cause its longer meaning the balance point is goin to be alot higher and that would be sketchy i no the my crf50 is so easy to wheelie like i can go for like a killometre no worries with my feet up i dont see myself doin that on a 70

A longer bike is actually easier to mono.

in a way , longer swingarm you have more of a balance point area , but on a crf50 because the swingarm is so short it mite have a smaller balance point its So! small that if the front lowers its easy enough to snap the throttle and get back up , where as a longer swingarm it will take more power to get back up..

if your a good stunter you shoudnt have a problem on a crf70

i would go the 50 just about all mini stunt parts are made for 50's
also 50 stunting has a huge fowolling in the US also a few companies dedicated to 50 stunt parts here's 1
ESD Manufacturing, LLC - 50 Stunt
i would'nt be to worried about being to tall for a 50
taller people seem to have an advantage stuntin on a 50
just my 2c

Latest posts

Back