crf Extended Fork Leg Kit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zak

Reaction score
bent my stock fork legs on my crf and was just wondering if any one has had any experience with the Two brothers racing Extended Fork Leg Kit. i just want too know how they go as far as durability. is it worth me getting them for or should i lash out and get some proper speed forks or something???

Depends on what you want really, ive got some speedforks ordered and coming my way because ive allways wanted them and well they are very bling and will be a hell of alot smoother than HD springs.

narr cheers any way mate but i can go pic up the two brothers ones from dirt werks. i have a thing bout buying shit on the internet. i havent been ripped off yet but if i can find a way to actually look at what im buying befor i buy it i do that

Dirtwerks is a cool shop lots and lots of 50 stuff on the shelf, when i went in i couldn't help myself buying all sorts of stuff.

I was even looking at the ttr and klx stuff, i couldn't believe we had a real 50 shop in WA.

yer i know man i was looking on the site then relised it was in wa. so stoked. i thought we had nothing hear with descent parts. the tbr shit is sick too. im goin in today for a look.

Dont get to carry'd away, i went i just to buy a ishock and ended up buying another $300+ more and was still grabing more stuff that i didn't really need yet.

They're ok but i'd go for some xr/crf 70 front fork's and mod them to fit your 50 and put hd spring's in them or some used bbr sp5's and balance it out with a chink +2 or 3 swinger and a half decent rear shock.....:cool:

do you know ware i can get second hand sp5's. or even new one? would ya have too get the swing arm straight away. or could you ride it with the stock one y i save some more cash???

how much with the bbr bar lit on it????

yer mate ill get back too ya in the next couple of days. i have too wait till my tax gets cleared so i have some cash. how long would they take too get too perth. and how much would postage cost???

BBR sp5's for $880, Wow thats a very good price. I'll stick with the speedforks ive got on order tho myself, allways wanted speedforks.

I'll end up with a set fast50 speedforks for about $1200AUD inc frieght.

thats not with a bar kit but ay??? how long are the goin too take too freight

No bar kit 710$ ?
with bar kit 880$ ?
But would hav to check on price and how it would take to get to you?
Once i check and get a final price for ya and moneys sent dont think would take too long? a week or 2 max?
If got msn add me;
[email protected]

Last edited:
sorry mate dont have msn but i just added you on myspace

Latest posts

Back