crf or x4r??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it was me, i'd drop the 2k on a RevMX 155z, or 2.5K on the Ciniworx 175...
For the price, they will be the same bike that a 7k CRF50 will be.... without all the work, but especially the cost...
If you're around 6ft tall, you will be a heap more comfortable on one of the new linkage TTR style bikes, and they will handle freestyle straight out of the box just as well as a CRF without the need for frame bracing, or upgrading to a different frame.... as has already been mentioned, the CRF and the X4R are worlds apart, and not even comparable... The X4R is also becoming dated rapidly, whilst it is still a good bike, you can get better bikes cheaper... eg the RevMX TTR or the Cini CZX...

all my opinion, naturally, others will disagree, but if you want something for freestyle, there are far better bikes out there for much cheaper than a modded CRF50....

i just cant justify spending 4-5k on a pitty so i think i'll just stick with the china's lol

dammit, didnt type quick enough...
Nemo if you give Russ (revolutionmx) a pm, he'll be able to steer you in the right direction for a new TTR... :)

if it was me, i'd drop the 2k on a RevMX 155z, or 2.5K on the Ciniworx 175...
For the price, they will be the same bike that a 7k CRF50 will be.... without all the work, but especially the cost...
If you're around 6ft tall, you will be a heap more comfortable on one of the new linkage TTR style bikes, and they will handle freestyle straight out of the box just as well as a CRF without the need for frame bracing, or upgrading to a different frame.... as has already been mentioned, the CRF and the X4R are worlds apart, and not even comparable... The X4R is also becoming dated rapidly, whilst it is still a good bike, you can get better bikes cheaper... eg the RevMX TTR or the Cini CZX...

all my opinion, naturally, others will disagree, but if you want something for freestyle, there are far better bikes out there for much cheaper than a modded CRF50....

i really like the revmx looks real nice...n reading ur review on it made me swing towards one even more....it shld hold up pretty well coz we're makin the ramp bout half-3/4 the size of a comp ramp....thanx for the input

finally ive made up my mind and will be gettin a revmx 155z....hopefully very soon

thanx for all the advice guys

cheers

dammit, didnt type quick enough...
Nemo if you give Russ (revolutionmx) a pm, he'll be able to steer you in the right direction for a new TTR... :)

will get on it right away :grinning-smiley-003

Latest posts

Back