crf peg mounts on drz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about the drz70.

Both the klx110/drz110 and crf50 mounts are 90mm, however the offset on the engine is different by around 20mm, maybe you could make up an adapter plate, or drill some new holes.

Both the klx110/drz110 and crf50 mounts are 90mm, however the offset on the engine is different by around 20mm, maybe you could make up an adapter plate, or drill some new holes.

if you REALLY wanted it to fit you could weld up the holes n drill new ones...

from memory fusedminis is pretty much spot on with the different mounts and offsets of the engine...

but im pretty sure that it wont.. obviously because its a CRF style vs KLX.... im doin a build thats pretty much goin from crf50 to KLX right now and i can tell u 90% of the stuff dont fit and yes it is VERY annoying

the drz70's frame is more like the crf than the klx unlike the 110 so i wasnt sure, but wat about crf pegs would they fit on the stock mounts?

Again you would need to check, I know the KLX and CRF pegs are different. If you can post up some dimensions I can take some tonight of the pegs I have I this will give you a better idea.

i dont have my bike with me atm but in the next few days i'll take 1 of the pegs off my mates motovert and c if they will fit, i think thats my best bet

make sure you buy a new frame for that bike its pretty choppered

Hey mate i know how you feel i have a drz70 found one cheaper then a crf50 so i got that went for a look for parts the next day and found nothing. i keep on wondering what would fit and what wont. not many people have them so its hard to find help

yeah they are a great bike still rather it over a crf50

You can get a few things from BBR . no peg mounts that i have seen tho.

Crf pegs might go straight on . i think a few things from the crf50 go straight on to them.

yer i think they might, i'll check em out 2moz, theres gotta b heaps of shit coming out sooner or later anyway lol

most crf50 bar kits will bolt straight on my mate has one ill get a pic up of it

yer i seen that guy, his bikes ****in off its head haha, its already got a gytr bar clamp n bmx bars, but i might bang on some protapers soon, i'll put up a pic in an hour or 2

here it is i think they are stock pegs ? but dunno blacks rims on it looks sick though.
raddysdrz70.jpg

Those pegs look pretty far back?

Latest posts

Back