crf50 +2 swingarm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hess

Reaction score
I've often wondered myself what these swimgarms are like. I wouldn't mind paying a few hundred dollars for a decent swinga like a billetware or fast50s but the shipping from the US to australia is crazy, about a third of the cost of the item.

Last edited:
both those swingarms are cheep for a reason haha , they would be junk , a stock 50 swinger would be stronger :)
Also i tryed to put china swinger on my bike other day as is a +2 , thought would be better than stocka with 88 kit , ran it few probs , swinger bolt diff size , chain adjuster bits were back to front , pipe looked like would hit when shock compressed , so can run into issue when buying stuff like that

Last edited:
both those swingarms are cheep for a reason haha , they would be junk , a stock 50 swinger would be stronger :)
Also i tryed to put china swinger on my bike other day as is a +2 , thought would be better than stocka with 88 kit , ran it few probs , swinger bolt diff size , chain adjuster bits were back to front , pipe looked like would hit when shock compressed , so can run into issue when buying stuff like that

Yeah thats what i was thinking. Im trying to find my old thumpstar 110 swingarm in the shed. Have a feeling my old man threw it out

pretty shore mingn sells sano swingers....
and yeah dont put china stuff on your crf mate! haha keep it full jap!

What about the front forks of a 110 thumpstar. I upgraded springs and all when i had that bike

um.. yeah im not to shore about if the forks would fit sorry...
may i ask what mods have you got on the crf and how much do you have to spend on forks?

pretty shore mingn sells sano swingers....
and yeah dont put china stuff on your crf mate! haha keep it full jap!

When I was at Mingn a few weeks ago I asked him if he had any decent swingers and he said he can't afford to sell them cause by the time he buys them and ships them in from the states the price he would have to charge for them, no one would pay. I got a quote for a billetware sportsman swingarm and it was around $400 shipped, I think I will end up just biting the bullet and get one that is going to fit correctly and last..

Fast ace shock rear, protapers dr.d pipe rev box cdi, heavy front springs, modified intake and gieco graphics.
Got stuff all coin at the moment thats why i was thinking thumpstar forks as i spent bout 500 on getting them
Built bout 6 years back with chromo fork legs heavy springs and tuning and labour as well so probally 300 in parts in them.

Latest posts

Back