crf50 bar kits?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles09

Reaction score
hey guys looking at getting a new bar kit for the 50 i have riden a mates crf50 with the full pro taper bar kit on it and im not to sure if i like it. i have also been looking at the fast 50 bar clamps as i have seen them in 50 nuts dvds and they look the part. so im sort of stuck and need a few more opinons on bar kits before i buy.

what do you guys think?

I have a fast50 bar clamp. I'm buying a pro taper kit soon just because I want a black bar clamp.

I haven't tried any other type yet. But I've heard good things about the bbr ones also from fmx_22/troy.

The adjustable clamp kits are the best, 6 different bar locations for the best set up

haha well there goes me thinking I want a pro taper one! red baron ones do look pretty good.

thanks heaps guys for your replys i think thts now put pro taper out of the question haha

I run protaper I don't mind it they go down the forks a bit supposed to hold the front end better but I doubt it lol most clamps out there are good just go with a good price and brand

Latest posts

Back