CRF50 Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice build up, looking forward to more pics!
Where did you get your five-o parts from?

Thought it might be time for a bit of an update. I have had both 50’s pulled apart untouched for months now so I thought it might be time to do something about it. My boyfriend has a 6 year old son, so my excuse was to put one together to teach him to ride. We weren’t sure if he would like it but here he ended up loving it. This is his first try riding once I had it back together and got a new set of Pro Tapers. Note the tea towells one his legs, those pegs are deadly haha!

It was his Birthday in August so I decided to give him his own bike and we would get him all his gear etc. He was getting a brand new one but we decided to wait until his next bike to buy new and to change my bike he had been riding. His favourite colour is blue, so I got a set of plastics and some numbers from ebay. This is him with all the gear and bike on his Birthday. He didn’t want to know about the bike until we told him it was the one he had been riding, so lucky we didn’t get him the new one.

We wanted to be able to ride around with him so we went on the hunt for another CRF and parts to put the other one back together. This is where we sit at the moment,

Got a Sano bashplate and complate bar kit as well

And Sano fuel cap

Swinger and Forks of the bike I'm building are black.

Latest posts

Back