Crf50 buildarooni

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate looking good, are you gonna leave the stock graphics or bling it up? I've also been thinking about getting that shock but can you tell me how much travel its got because I'm looking for a little more then my dnm which has only got about 40 something millimeters.

I would look at moving you're bar mounts back a couple of notches as they tend to break easily

8r3nd0:Yeah I'll be bling it out and not to shore about the travel I'd say it would be about the same.

Hess: thanks for the info I'll look into that

8r3nd0:Yeah I'll be bling it out and not to shore about the travel I'd say it would be about the same.

Hess: thanks for the info I'll look into that

Yeah its a good idea ive snapped mine on tiny jumps

love the front plate ive been after a white rear fender for a while never got round to it.

hye mate.this might sound stupid but im going order the new style frontplate and was wondering how you secured it apart from the bottom mount?

Yeah the number plate is only bolted down the bottom and the part where the front break cable goes

Take a couple of photos behind the number plate if you can so we can see how it mounts up..

The front number plate has the bolt on the bottom and the hook that the front brake cable goes through
65259_421683967912738_997351054_n.jpg

Last edited:
You can take in of the air box, but just put it somewhere that isnt going to get submerged in water..

Ok now a little update got a uni filter but the first thing to do was remove this
374377_433681650046303_1249755033_n.jpg

Then add the filter and you get this
313334_433681723379629_989332784_n.jpg

wish I still had my last stocker, basic and clean like this. just hold the throttle flat out on stockers, dont even back off for changing gears lol. bullet proof engines and so much fun when theres a few of you riding.

Little update just bought a cradle mount, bbr shifter, fast50s billet throttle, numbers and some plastics to put numbers on will post pics when they come

Latest posts

Back