crf50 fit in a car

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tickler2014

Reaction score
hey will a crf 50 fit in a toyota camry?
like in the back seat or in the boot?
because im getting one tomorrow and need to know if it will fit?

like maybe on the back seat?????
thanks

pretty sure it would in the back seat ...........my 20" bmx fits in the back of our camry fine im pretty sure a crf 50 would

50 is alot wider and heaver plus you got oily chain and stuff, but my mate manages to get his 110 in hes car.......

yer, well its worth giving it a go. we have a Mazda and i think it reasonably big and i just fit my 20inch bmx and there would be no way in the world i would get my crf in it! lol

had my 50 in the back seet of my old sigma just had to take the bottom of the seat out of the car.

it'll fit... you might have to take off the front wheel and bars, but it will fit

yer, well its worth giving it a go. we have a Mazda and i think it reasonably big and i just fit my 20inch bmx and there would be no way in the world i would get my crf in it! lol

yeah. how long are they? like crf50's would they be like 1.5m?
something like that

if i know how long they are and then measure the back seat of the car i should have it covered ay

should fit, I have fit my crf in my car and thats with bmx bars +1 legs etc so mine is a bit bigger then a stock one, I think it will fit easily

ok but which wheel are they referring to?
cause I hear them say 12 inch
is that rear?

haha nah its the top tube of the actual bmx frame

so you can get a 22 inch bmx which is a bigger frame
and then a 16 inch is like a kids bike
and 12 inch is like a toddlers bike
you know what i mean?

yep and a pitbike referred to in inches is the rear wheel, your bike is 12" fiddy is 10"

Latest posts

Back