crf50 or ATOMIK NITROUS 150CC

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and if i do how can i make it faster

i was thinking the 50 any way

Last edited by a moderator:
nah go the nitrous, i have the 140cc and they are unbelivable, could just imagine what the 150cc is caibable of.

dont get a atomik mate they will fall appart in 5 minutes!

speed all depends on money...

if u have around 3g to spend just on the engine then you could buy a takegawa 124 kit, that will give you more than enough power/speed..

but you will also have to buy a exhaust pipe, so the engine wont choke itself.

there are a few mods that dont cost any money you can do to a crf50 that will improve speed.

Nothing Wrong at all with my atomik, and yer ive given it fw thrashes, and ive had it longer then 5 mins had it for 5 days so far not 1 problem

steak........

i dont have to get a 125cc kit i can get a 88 so yer how much that

dont get a atomik mate they will fall appart in 5 minutes!

speed all depends on money...

if u have around 3g to spend just on the engine then you could buy a takegawa 124 kit, that will give you more than enough power/speed..

but you will also have to buy a exhaust pipe, so the engine wont choke itself.

there are a few mods that dont cost any money you can do to a crf50 that will improve speed.

50nutz, qaulity of china bikes are improving, and for the price you pay for a atomik nitrous it doesnt take much more $$ for it to be capital of the same things the crf50 can do, but your opinion is still valid as mine is too .

your choice bud
if you wanna jump it and jus generally chase the boyz around then go the crf just on reliability alone

but if you wanna go fast and have to upgrade suspension and stuff anyway the go the atomik

either will be better than what you've got

ok steak just steak or do u want to spoil your self and get all the trimings as well?

if so go the crf pop allot of steak sauce on it and she will go and go and go

holds it value will go well and mod to the hilt
will also cost u a few bob but who cares money aint every thing right?

and are they very hard to put them on?

wat the hell SnItChY?

i dont have to get a 125cc kit i can get a 88 so yer how much that

around $500 for basic 88 kit (carby, piston w/rings, cylinder)
and if you want a race head, add round $200 or so depending on brand.

not very hard to install if you know a little about bikes.

Last edited:
Get the 150 and take it to 200cc with a decompression cam from bbr :) Start it with your arm and ride off! :)

50nutz, qaulity of china bikes are improving, and for the price you pay for a atomik nitrous it doesnt take much more $$ for it to be capital of the same things the crf50 can do, but your opinion is still valid as mine is too .

ok, you let me know when the first thing goes wrong with your atomik.

not trying to offend you mate.

i had a ciniworx and every time i rode it something woud break/bend, so i bought a older model xr50, havnt had one probem with it, and probably never will.

how much faster will it make the bike with 88 kit

na snitchy it was cool how u said it

how much was ut 50

and where do i buy the kit from

can i see pic

can i see pic

i payed $1000 for my stock 2000 model xr50r (second hand), a then put a few hundred $$$ into it to make it ride able.

what brand 88 kit would you want?

takegawa are the best, then trail bikes and kitaco.

go to ww.xr50.com or crf50.com (both the same) to look at pics and prices(american prices)

most aus mini online shops will sell you good 88 kits.

Latest posts

Back