CRF50 Project Bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea thanks heaps lads. Yea no damage to the bike, thankfully. So over sitting at home!

sorry to hear dude, goodluck with the recovery!!!

i know you pain with sitting home, it suck ey, i had to give up wakeboarding late last year, had to spend 12 weeks off the water/bikes etc, it sucked,

still cant wake again til end of the year, but alteast the bikes i can ride again,

best of luck with it all, Cheers:)

You can look on the bright side, at least it was your last ride on the TTR it could have been the first (and last) on the CRF.

Ha ha very true cass, would not have been fun at all! now iv just got to try a find something else to fill in time! might start filming all the boys riding...

How about a buggy?
Or a quarter midget race car (basicly a go cart with roll cage on a dirt speedway)?

sorry to here mate...hope all goes wel... filming isn't a bad idea... i no what it feels like sitting at home not been able to do anything i have broken 11-13 bones (lost count lol) and had countless other injuries... life can suck... live life how it comes... best of luck mate :)

thats shit as man, hope ya get better soon.

How much ya sell ya ttr for?

Latest posts

Back