CRF50 regod..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know right, you would have to be a cronic masturbater to put KTM on the ing cover

I seen this when it was getting built on a monkey forum, i have a feeling the ADR plate part on the frame is just cut and shut onto the front of a crf50 frame then braced up.. he did two bikes one was in honda trim and the other in this ktm setup it was on ebay awhile back it must'n of sold then either .. the crf50 trim bike looked cool it has the twin baja lights on it.

I remember the build up, he had photos of the frame. Z50 backbone with the crf50 subframe area welded on to it. Even went to the hassle of getting an engineer to sign off on it. Seems like ALOT of stuffing around when you could have just bought a motovert rx or even a Yamoto complianced frame for less money. Technically even with all the work it will only ever be seen as a Z50 by rego authority. hk's right the honda one looked cool, this one looks like ass though. That being said, i do remember about 5 years ago on one of the aussie forums someone rego'd a crf50 by riveting on a z50 comp plate and stamping the headstem, dodgy....

thats it, just because you may have spent 4k doesnt mean its worth 4k, just because its unique doesnt mean its valueable, its unique because after seeing it no one else wanted to build something so fugly

I'm just looking at the parts on it and for the most part they are stock.. Considering you can buy a new CRF50 for approx. $1500, I doubt he has spent another $2500 on top of that and if he has he has been ripped by his builder.

Definitely looks like **** , and would be a pile of **** on road..

But i would rather get this and build it into a full mod , Rather then getting a z50.

Which makes me remember i got a half mutated z50/crf50 frame with comp plate hmmmmm.

Latest posts

Back