CRF50 vs TTR50!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer?

• Honda CRF50

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Yamaha TTR50

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pmc.21

Reaction score
Im looking at buying one and want to know your thoughts?

VOTE!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
id go crf50 mate alot more upgraded parts and u can get alot of billet etc etc parts for it and u cant as much for the ttr-50, more sticker kits and just alot more commom and alot of spares and look alot better, and they are 4 stroke and the ttr-50 is 2 stroke isnt it

Last edited:
Crf50 because there is alot more parts for them, And more sticker kits and plastics aswell.

Definately a CRF50. Was it you that made the thread on what bike is faster? My fully stock crf50 goes about 60 kmph.

TTR50's don't have a kickstart they are only electric and apparently the electric starts are really shit.

Definately a CRF50. Was it you that made the thread on what bike is faster? My fully stock crf50 goes about 60 kmph.

TTR50's don't have a kickstart they are only electric and apparently the electric starts are really shit.

yea mate it was me, ive decided on going with either one of the bikes and just wanted to see what people thought. I was at a dealer yesterday while my dad was picking up his Ducati 1098 and i was checking out the TTR50, dosnt look to bad...but ive always preffered the honda =]

ttr's are heaps faster than the crf's stock
and the ttr's are just as upgradable

but go a 90 over the 50 or a 70 over the crf50 the 70's are what me and my mates started on

you can add kick starter's to the ttr50, if you want to be different buy a ttr 50 most people have crf's so for something different buy a ttr.

Get the drz70! it's pretty much identical to the crf50 chassis. So i reckon most things will bolt on. And suzuki already has it's own aftermarket for it (valves, carbs, cams etc). Best thing is it's a 70 in a 50 size frame!

i want a crf50 but i cant afford it wat are the seat hight on them

Yeah definately one of the first things you need are either a big bar kit or a flat seat.

Gearing is speed... the crf50's are a well balanced bike.. hasn't changed in 20years other than plastics and tanks... And its cheaper, and the parts are cheaper

Alot of the TTR50 parts seem to be from the more expensive minipart players in the market. like Twobros and Sano.

Gearing is speed... the crf50's are a well balanced bike.. hasn't changed in 20years other than plastics and tanks... And its cheaper, and the parts are cheaper

Alot of the TTR50 parts seem to be from the more expensive minipart players in the market. like Twobros and Sano.

so is the TTR50 faster then the CRF50?

Latest posts

Back