Crf70 or crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lathwell671

Reaction score
I've got a crf50 currently and have found a crf70 with an 88 kit in it. Would it be better on the slightly bigger bike for comfort and have more power or should I mod the 50 top make it slightly bigger. I know the 70 has less upgrade options but if I was to get that I wouldnt upgrade it heavily. It already had the 88 front and back springs,pipe and bars. And what would be the speed difference between the two as they are now.

What would the power be like between the 88 and a klx110 also

Cheers

awh dude you can compare the klx 110 to the crf 50 in ways..
exp. i had a crf 50 tak.88 W/racehead, piped, zokes, bigger carb, everything you can think of
then i got a klx 110 with a bbr 130 and piped... i love the klx 110 just for the comfort but the 50 was nice being able to throw around a little more... keep the 50 or get a 110.. i never was a fan of the 70's

good luck bro

In my opinion only a full mod 70 is a good 70 , other then a full mod i dont think i would bother.

i agree with above , get a klx. stocker klx is alot more advanced then a stocker 70 imo ..

Latest posts

Back