crf's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaine__x

Reaction score
Ok well i posted a link in mini chat because at the start of today i had my mind set on gettin a motovert or sumfin like that but now ive kinda been talked into gettin a crf and im just wondering if i could pick up one for like $3000-$3500 with some stuff done to it considering im 6'2 and 98kg's i just figure that a crf would be stronger and maby a better choice.

you could buy one for that with most of the fruit, or you buy a '07 stocky and change the frame / springs / etc both are good opitons for a new CRF. even the feel of the bike is x10 better than any china bike

just buy a pitpro and spend your other $2500 on alcohol, prostitutes and accomodation in thailand or something thats what I'd do except maybe the prostitutes because I need not pay.

hey keep ya satin worship out of jap50's LOL

Hava look at 50 nuts pic gallery.he built his pretty cheap,but you'd still be better of trying to find a second hand 1 done up than doing it yourself it will work out cheaper.An another thing to remember is it might be second hand but most of the modded parts would be top quility.Also dont be fooled by the 3 speed auto and thinking oh its only 88cc,these bikes will hang with any 125 china on a track.And they handle soo much better.Ive had mine for nearly 2 years and havnt had to do ANY work to the motor!!

wow hell yeh i was lookin on ebay.. starting price liek 2g for a fully done up fiddy... frame n all. jus look around n ull find one

yeah listen to mini muller i havewnt had to pick up a spanner on my crf in 8 months xcept changin the oil and tightenin the chain

i only have to pick up a spanner on my CRF when i break something!

Latest posts

Back