Cross fire the game

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonta68

Reaction score
as advertised on this site i download it and wow!!1its not bad at all for a free online fps

jump online and post up ya user name and ill add u to my freinds list and get asome aussies crankn this gamne

basically its still in its infancy but hey its free and heap like cod4 but with heapsa patches comming soon looks to be good

should be sweet havin some aussies onboard and we can wipe the floor with these dirty mexicans and yanks :p

My nick is :samarida

Name: AUSBANG
just joined up a couple of hours ago, first match i played i got absolutely hammered haha nah its a good game.

yeah when i played i didnt do the greatest, need to get a good aust server going im noticing a bit of lag

it started out alright with no lag.

but then quickly became real slow. un-playable

Aus server would be nice.

Last edited:
ohh and there maybe a few updates that will auto download as you log into the game but be patient its well worth it

once uve played this game tell me what u think compared to combat arms as im interested in it but need ur opinion as i cant be bothered doqwnload shit games lol

will do buddy but trust me combat arms is good........its similar to counter strike but better

loved cs but hate downloading shit that takes 10 years as im not best connection but still good enough

oh ok then it didn't take me to long using wireless.

I just gave cross fire a go and its alright. Im not a game wizz so it probably doesnt take much for me to think its good. My username is suckitup. It'd be good to have a couple of aussies in a team, I saw something to do with buddies maybe thats how we could team up?

Latest posts

Back