CT110 new jets or aftermarket carb?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangaBlitzFanga

Reaction score
With my stock carb I have a lean spot at high speeds and WOT that causes an annoying surge, even though i've kept the intake and exhaust stock and gone up to #75 main (slightly better - slightly)

It's also not perfect throughout the rev range. It's lean in some area's and rich in others (WOT then hold it steady, fine at low rpm, rich at high rpm)

Is it worth looking at further or should I turf it and get a better carb altogether? and if so, what one?
I'd certainly welcome some increased power and response, but I will be keeping the quiet stock exhaust

i never cammed a postie... plain bearings on the cam, etc etc. probably a reason auspost get rid of em at 25K. i found chinas were different and sourced out a ct50 frame :D plenty of upgrades now :)

the only gain i noticed by popping the restrictor on the intake and jetting up to .8mm (i drill my jets...) was the amount of fuel used.

performance gains for that extra 50ml per km? nothing. zilch. nought.

i doubt a carb swap will do much either...

have you turfed the original style filter and gone for a uni filter yet? i recommend doing so
for extra flOOOw

Latest posts

Back