Current Pitpro 125cc Prices

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jono3079

Reaction score
Wtf?! When I bought my pitpro they were going from around $450-600.

Looking at the feedback, every 125cc is now going for at least 600, going up to 800. With the exception of one lucky dude who got one for about 475.

Why has their value risen so much since I got mine early 2007?

That should be a good thing for you shouldn't it?

maybe they have had a few upgrades , or more people are wanting them at this time of the year.

i brought a pit pro 125rr for 520$ couple of days ago

depends some people just want to bid higher than another like i bidded 600 on a pitpro than someone bidded 620 than it went from there i just kept going higher cause i new he wouldnt give in went to 720$ for a pit pro 125rr

i thought that at first but than i went back to the feedback and it seems the guy paid and stuff and once i one mine for 520$ i sent him a message laughing and he wasnt to happy :)
haha im mean

i thought that at first but than i went back to the feedback and it seems the guy paid and stuff and once i one mine for 520$ i sent him a message laughing and he wasnt to happy :)
haha im mean

Thats dope, i'd be annoyed to:D

Last edited:
@ Wogtaz- no. I'm buying, not selling. Well, not buying as such. Vaguely considering buying.

@sus1- hmm yeah sorry not all the way up to 800 but getting close. Much more than they're worth anyway.

@jakey- yeah I know you can get some cheap, but there's a lot more 600+ than when I was in the market for one.

Latest posts

Back