• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom built 150cc Pit Pro, Shiver, Joker, FMF, WP, FIVE O

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbiker

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:
Your looking at a custom built pit bike. I got a AZ title for it and everything, this pit bike is fast and starts first kick every time. Its so hott and has been babied its whole life. The bikes forks were just rebuilt and the hubs were re-powder coated so it looks perfect! There are no issues or problems wit the bike at all.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
I am looking to sell it for 2500 OBO and I will take all offers!!!!
I would like to say it has around a 3k trade value cause if you where to buy everything on this bike you would spend well over 4k.

I don't care about shipping as long as you pay for it and the bike first.

REASON FOR SELLING:
I got this pit bike in trade when i sold my truck as part of the payment. I traded him 3k value on my truck for it. I see others selling for around that but i am just looking to sell it quick. I ride bigger bikes and street bikes so i don't have time to go to the mini track.

EXTRA INFO:
Pit Pro Frame
Daytona 150cc motor
Oil cooler
Oversized pegs
Marzocchi Shiver with fresh rebuild
WP rear shock
Five O full plastics
FMF Pipe
ASV unbreakable levers
Joker Throttle (Joker Machine's Offroad Catalog)
Protaper bars
Black wheels powder coated wheels 14" up front 12" in back
Fresh powder coating on hubs
Fully hydro disc brakes
Wave rotors

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:
The Bike is in Tucson Arizona at my house. Call or Txt me 520-370-3249. Txt is preferred. Names mike

PICTURES:
3b8da6e3.jpg

f5311501.jpg

6d897cdb.jpg
56f14a7e.jpg

67b533f0.jpg

1e9296e3.jpg

2b12c88d.jpg
75e49d85.jpg

2ae5bd18.jpg

bc8ca833.jpg

9a83c556.jpg

188c56f1.jpg

6d19955c.jpg

333fff2c.jpg

96da9de2.jpg

More pictures
09 Pitbike pictures by gbiker - Photobucket

bumpp... any interest i will part this thing... if anyone wants stuff let me know i need cash baddd....

If only it was in australia!!! Bike looks mint mate

If only it was in australia!!! Bike looks mint mate

Thanks dude!

I wonder how much it would cost to ship it? I could get a box made pretty easy ahaha.

as cheesy as this sounds I'm glad someone said something cause i did a lot of research to price it in my opinion cheap. Anyways thanks again!

Would be cheaper to ship to OZ in parts + no import fees (under $1000AU value)

List some prices for individual parts like the motor frame forks swingarm etc, Then us Aussies would have an idea if shipping the bits over here would be worth while?

Latest posts

Back