custom decals

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Got my custom decals from justin(dynamicgs) and finally installed them, could only get photos with my phone and there at nite, but i will whack them up, also installed my akunar stage 3 cam and heavy duty valve springs, replaced the valve stem seals and rockers while i was at it, heres some pics.
20120810_213507.jpg

20120810_213226.jpg

20120810_213525.jpg

20120810_213535.jpg

20120810_213820.jpg

20120810_213847.jpg

Sweet Rotn... Did the swingarm decals fit? I can do some fork guard ones for ya too if you like...
Just to finish the whole thing off!

Cheers guys, they will fit mate but I have an anodised red cnc swinger here that's going on shortly with the cross hatch pattern on the side of the swingarm so I held off on them for now. When I get coin I'll grab the two rears again and some fork decals mate.I'll keep in touch Justin.

That looks awesome Mick.

Benno, how ya been mate. Cheers lad finally got round to installing them, hope the PP is still hauling ass and roosting the bois. :)

Haha yeah it is. Got myself a bike trailer yesterday and the missus has started to learn how to ride.

Nice work with graphics kit, Justin dose good job with them!
Id like to get anther bike me self just so get anther sticker kit hehe

Haha yeah it is. Got myself a bike trailer yesterday and the missus has started to learn how to ride.

Missus ridn, that's called living the dream mate, sweet lad

Nice work with graphics kit, Justin dose good job with them!
Id like to get anther bike me self just so get anther sticker kit hehe

Thanks guys, im hear`n ya shearer, is good fun designing these kits with Justin.

looking good mick....

how's that stage three akunar feel

Cheers joshy, mate the cam is unbelievable, the engine is now very aggressive.
I was totally amazed by what this cam did, the engine has come to life and the change was very noticable and im very happy with it, i was holding 2nd and 3rd gear wheelies today till the revs ran out and it just seemed like when i got off the power slighly to bring the wheel down hitting the throttle brang it straight back up with ease and made balance seem more easy, sound strange but it made my bike more ridable in a friendly way, and it sounds lumpy to mate, needed more of a warm up to keep it idling without wanting to stall but know longer than a couple of minutes.

Bike looks wicked Mick n sounds like it boots to match , have fun mate n awesome job Justin your kits are awesome n I agree with shearer I want another one too or three or four hehe need more bikes

"shearer" have u posted up yours with hole shot kit on yet? Don't think I've seen it on ya bike yet

Bike looks wicked Mick n sounds like it boots to match , have fun mate n awesome job Justin your kits are awesome n I agree with shearer I want another one too or three or four hehe need more bikes

"shearer" have u posted up yours with hole shot kit on yet? Don't think I've seen it on ya bike yet

haha, thanks roy, the kit and now the cam it is unbelievable, but ive got a brand new 155z all ready to go at work and will drop the cam in that, gonna pull the old 155 down and turn it back to astocka 155 and maybe give it to my lil brother as i know he treats donks a little more placid than me. lol

Nar have'nt posted up picture of on bike yet!
I reckn its cool haveing own decal set hehe , So if there wata be shearers they could buy it brahaha say talkn meself up much!

Hey i would be interested in gettin justin to do some graphics for me how do i get in contact? :)

Hey Rotn your bike looks awesome after adding Custom Decals on it. Stickers give new look to motorbike :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back