Custom Outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesnt look like a 5k setup to me.... but then again im no expert.
Looks like hes just had the frame powder coated and added some bling.

Bling factor: whatever you actually spent on it multiply by 10 LOL

He has actually spent some $$$ on it, but I can't really see over $5K in it.

Last edited:
Ahh so he is selling it now... you'll see that he is a member of miniriders and has posted a few pics of the bike aound the place...

I'd say its worth the starting bid...

It doesent look like he spent 5k on it but I think its worth the $1850

does it matter if he has spent the 5k on it or not if you think it is worth the starting bid? If he has only spent 2k on it and the original cost of the bike on top, it still has to be worth the starting price....

At a quick work out i say you could build that bike new for 2000. Ask Maylands they could do it i would think. No twin coolers though, who rides when its stinkin hot anyway. you should be at the beach.:)

That bike belongs to roost (i think). do a search on his posts and see if he has said anythig about it.

Ahh so he is selling it now... you'll see that he is a member of miniriders and has posted a few pics of the bike aound the place...

I'd say its worth the starting bid...

yeah I saw that bike too in one of old month pool in the forum. 1850 I wouldn't pay for it since pitboss is a non-brand, which the supplier is only produce crapy bike (its facto not trying to be a hater here).

no way he spent over 5k on that after orgiinal price otherwise hes pretty stupid

dude what do you mean pitboss is a non-brand? kade imlach n scotty glover were riding for pitboss. pitboss have been around just aslong a thumpstar. and they are good people i was asking them about how to get a bike down to vic and what bike would be best for me and they were great. but on topic. yes i have seen that bike somewhere on this site. looks good. pm the guy and ask for a list of what he's done and suss it out. it looks decent.
just my two cents fellas

Latest posts

Back