Custom X2 Midsize Pocketbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIKKO_X2

Reaction score
Gday Guys,
when i was much younger i bought an X2 midsized pocket bike which was my gateway into motorbikes. since then i have owned many different bikes of varying sizes and types. i have now cleared the garage of all bikes except for the X2, which is now going to be my long term project. when i first bought it i tried to modify it, but at the time my knowledge of bikes and how to modify them was extremely basic, but now that i have advanced my knowledge, i feel like i can build the bike the way i always wanted to. at the moment the bike is in pieces scattered around my garage, but over the next few months it will become something beautiful. i have boxes full of stock and performance parts from PBU and other manufacterers that i bought a long time ago. I am making this thread to document and keep track of my build as well as help anyone that may require help with similiar hurdles that i may run into.

The bike is going to be fully stripped down and repainted as well as probably having some custom fabrication if required. the bike will be blacked out completely, except for some parts which will be polished.

here are some pictures of the bike as it stood a few years ago.
00a7_1.jpg

28082007358.jpg

28082007359.jpg

IMGP0086.jpg

any guestions, observations or feedback are welcome. i will keep this thread updated as i slowly build this bike in my spare time.
cheers

did a tear down today. the engine is on the bench about to get some porting, the frame is ready for sanding and the front end is in pieces ready for a rebuild and paint. i have taken off the transmission bracket and heel guards to send off to chroming. here are some pictures.
IMAG0419.jpg

IMAG0417.jpg

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

Latest posts

Back