Cya Ruddy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmadden91

Reaction score
603147-julia-gillard-pm.jpg

:LAME:

haha thoughts?

Labor's Julia Gillard officially sworn in as Prime Minister | News.com.au

Last edited:
They are all as bad as each other.

We will still get screwed one way or the other.

I really don't care, aslong as they get rid of the boat people and other immigrants.

bring back johnny - god knows why any of you voted for that retard in the first place and now we have a new face to the same retard ideas

she has a face like a painters radio and for some reason i think shes a man with a voice like that....
its all down hill from here on in....SHES A ****ING BOGAN...she cant even pronounce her words properly

if we got bagged by other countrys when jiohnny was in power then now were gonna be fing PWNED by them with her as our face

Attachments

• hgilard.JPG
    hgilard.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
lol i dont care, government shit doesnt get a second of thinking in my head. But it would be nice if they put a hot chick up there... Even if she diddnt know any thing she would get votes

GRNMAN: actually i am at shcool but not working coz im on holidays and mum has to work at the school 2 more days than us.
TYD: my grandpa has brainwashed me (true story):D

rather a ranga then a rudd

but there both lieing pricks (yes her to) so we're f**ked either way

Doesnt bother me, Its not like we get a choice in what laws are passed or anything like that.

I say Pm's are just the fall guy and a face to look at it.

Like Matt said a hot chick with a good rack I think would be a much better outcome.

Latest posts

Back