darkrider's 10' stocker build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkrider

Reaction score
ok soo first off have not started just thought i should post this..
i would love ideas from any one dosent matter how rediculas it is
here are the requirements
. 10'
.semi auto engine probably 88 or 50cc
.must look awesome
its for my9 year old brother but i want to be able to ride it
so if u can think of any thing that i could use please post

I have 88cc motor, 10" front and rear rims, front and back red tyres like new(that ticks the awesome looking factor!!), exhaust, good throttle, carby and motor comes with like kickstarter, bash plate, gear shifter, pegs and mount with stand. I also have some good adjustable forks with clamps and front brake so when your little brother is riding it you can adjust them down so they've got more movement, then when you get on you can stiffen them up with the adjusters.

I think you live near me don't you?

so heres something I just whipped up on my custom bike designer program, and let me tell you, This is NOT rediculous. but i guess thats pretty obvious ;)

So i took a stocker crf50, as your requirements stated, 10 inch wheels and 50cc. slapped some mulisha graphics on there and shes already sportin about 25 respect points.

then I spoke to my in house steel fabricator to see what we co do and this guy is a genius. Just look at his handywork. fully sick ape hangers, but without going over the top. custom sissy bar with integrated blue strobe. all barwork is Titanuim to keep the weight down.

before you ask, yes they are spoke-I-Dokes, but not your store bought kind. these are bespoke carbon fiber spoke-I-dokes, save weight, and uber strong.

what 9 year old kid wouldnt have a drink holder on his ride? not the coolest kid at the track thats for sure. carbon fibre of course. We have put a coke can in there for the minors, but when we did the road tests we put a Mohito in there.

now the basket at the front is made of a top secret elastopolymer, and I cant actually tell you what it is, but when NASA have given me the ok I will let you know. lets just say that its resistant to anything. except water, so dont ride it in the rain without an umbrella.

and just to finish off, what else do you need when rollin through brooklyn with your koolaid in your cup holder, some freakin beats yall. that ghetto blaster is packin 12,000 amp subs, thats right, 12,000 amp. my friends at MIT are doing some crazy things at the moment. enough to make ears bleed in kenya.

the internals are pretty tame, for a 9 year old. but it does sport a 12sp semi auto dual clutch tranny. I got the idea for when I was working in R&D at the Ferarri F1 factory. and we even managed to squeeze a 5 radial valve head in there. similar to the head seen on the MV Agusta. awesome flow increases.

if there is enough demand we could start rolling some of these off the production line in about 2-3 months. you cant rush quality.

peace.

westy
Owner - Merkin Powersports.

gettopimp-1.jpg

Last edited:
ah westy, that is absolutely awesome! had me in stitches the whole read and great work on the designs! well done.. got a rough price on the beast? and how do you power the 12000 amp subs? i was thinking maybe there was some kind of lightning conductor in that NASA basket ? maybe thats why you cant tell us? (im guessing its on a need-to-know basis?)

one other thing... i think there should be a few optional extras! ie. a cooled drink holder, flashing spoke-i-dokes (they could also be powered from the lightning conductor / transformer) and maybe the option of a siren to go with the strobe?

rach yeah i live close ish im like an hour away :) but still dont know wether my brother is that into it unfortantly but i think he will?

rach yeah i live close ish im like an hour away :) but still dont know wether my brother is that into it unfortantly but i think he will?

Latest posts

Back