Day On my thumpstar pro 06

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far out, your thumpstar ripped all your other mates. Some nice jumping lol@steve i would of shat myself if you had of hit him. Oh well, maybe next time eh ?:D

nice going steve, would hav been shittin miself if u hadn't made it over that guy, LMAO, that red bike looked alot like a honda xr or crf? u kicked both bikes though, where abouts is that, im assuming its ur land?

nice going steve, would hav been shittin miself if u hadn't made it over that guy, LMAO, that red bike looked alot like a honda xr or crf? u kicked both bikes though, where abouts is that, im assuming its ur land?

Na thats out at epsom in bendigo some good jumps we didnt get half of them. LOL they were riding xr 150z my bike eats em. Ive set my bike up for bigger preload so it eats them when it comes to gettin air. What till you see the others ill get my video cam out today:rolleyes:

yer i heard bendigo is a good place my bro used to live at kangaroo flats he said there were km's of off road riding and could ride lengs of bendigo or something by passing only 1 main road or something i wish i lived there.

thats sik yeh get vid cam man it will be awsome..

haha probs to you man that was sick

Steve needs a medal. Good on ya Steve and good on ya Thumpstar pro, you made me laugh with your commentary. cheers Jono.

Looks like an awsome jump! (the one where you jumped steve)

Latest posts

Back