• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Daytona 150 4 valve anima

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonerson83

Reaction score
ITEM AND CONDITION:Daytona 150 4 valve anima excellent condition - 8 hours total running time, new clutch with 2 hours on it. Just been serviced.

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:$800 + shipping for the motor by itself includes all the wiring etc. $1000 + shipping for motor plus twin oil cooler kit, Keihin PE28 carb with manifold and air filter, exhaust, spare clutch parts and oil filter.

REASON FOR SELLING:parting out bike/need money for new project.

EXTRA INFO:Very fast.

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:Western Australia, contact me on here or [email protected]

PICTURES: Will take more pictures soon, have a broken ankle at the moment.
daytona1.JPG

Hey mate,

Would you consider parting the twin oil cooler mate??

Cheers

Damn carlts I already got dibs on those on facey brother, great minds think alike lol.

Yeah I know who you are haha, I just thought you said they would be good to have, not that you wanted them hahaha.

Woah woah woah, let me correct myself, I will harm somebody if these are not sold to ME if they don't sell with the engine lol. Just jokes, the condition im in right now I will be the one getting harmed lol. ;)

But yeah I would def love to own these Mr Adam:p

Latest posts

Back