Daytona 190F Wiring HELP! (re post from china build sorry)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iiTz CaMMs HD

Reaction score
Sorry this is a re-post in case you don't see it in CHINA BUILDS​

I need help wiring up my new Daytona 190 motor into my lxr that I got today.

I have followed the diagram besides the rev/ignition setting from the cdi (as someone said not to worry until i got it working)

From the pictures below you will see my wiring (messy until I cable tie it all up)

I have one random GREEN-RED wiring from the harness? (in first image i directly in the center of it) a RED power cable (not using it until I install my fans) and have placed the GREEN kill switch cable to the ground on the coil where the other green ground wire goes.

Any help would be appreciated.
(some wires are soldered to add length etc)

I you need better shots please let me know
IMG_0706.JPG

IMG_0707.JPG

IMG_0710.JPG

The green with red stripe is a neutral light wire, tape it up and do not connect to anything especially an earth(pic1)
You dont need a rectifier if the motor doesnt have electric start or running lights(pic 2)
so the red wire leading to the coil earth is attached to the earth wire from the killswitch?(pic3)
Did that harness and rectifier come with the engine?

Yes it all came with it.
Thanks for your help however it was all setup right I just needed to take the spark plug out, give it a few kicks, and then kick it hard to get it going, now it starts straight away.

735504_10151314162892207_1384890755_o.jpg

Last edited:
you wont need fans on it with the twin lxr coolers ive got a oil temp gauge set up on mine and it never ever has got above 90 deg even with summer temps.... ditch the voltage reg too ... i completely re done my harness all together ....
2012-09-18180310.jpg

Latest posts

Back