Daytona 190FDX exhaust choices

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styv_Loosekid_21

Reaction score
G'day all!!

I'm in the quest to find a good exhaust for a Daytona 190FDX in a LXR frame. I know that Braaap have the sclivanni or something exhaust but just want to see what else is out there I can chose from. A yoshie would be absolutely amazing choice but were to get them from. Aparantly it's crf50 style head. So let me know what you can find so I can have a look around!

Hopfully have my LXR dialled for next race no more holding back!!!

Yoshi can get from Eddy Cini at Ciniworks in Vic.

The Scalvini looks super trick, carbon fibre muffler. HAve you also seen the twin scalvini's? drool

Bugger. Akunar have some crf bend ones, they don't look that nice though.

MAy I ask why you are asking this huh? Any new engine I need to know about?

Doma do make a exhaust for the lxr with crf exhaust bend. Geeco has them

Yes Doma, thats them, i contacted them they didn;t reply, hahah. I saw Geeco has them, I forgot about that

There you go Styv, Geeco in Belgiium

http://www.geecobikes.be/

Soooooo can I buy or!??? I need one mate can you get one and ill give you cash mate its hard to get here In AUS

Different bend man Probly heated up and bent properly

Its really not hard to do bud all you need is a hand held propane torch and about 10 mins of patience... there very close between the two so it doesn't need a lot of bending and heat to snug it into place .

If you were close by id help you out with it I've got all the gear to do a bit of custom work ...

yea iv got propane at work being a 3rd year app boiler maker iv got a little skill in heating etc BUT! i never do my own stuff rather pay somone skilled in doing this work so i get the job done well. im good with welding BIG stuff 100mm plate working in a quarry doesnt really have nice little stainless pipes we can be really finiky with lol

yea iv got propane at work being a 3rd year app boiler maker iv got a little skill in heating etc BUT! i never do my own stuff rather pay somone skilled in doing this work so i get the job done well. im good with welding BIG stuff 100mm plate working in a quarry doesnt really have nice little stainless pipes we can be really finiky with lol

Yep understood i know what you mean ive got a good mate that does a lot of custom intercoolers , intakes , exhausts and stuff its defiantly not for the faint hearted its hard work and takes some skill for sure ... The easiest way would be to buy an Arrow pipe , scalvini or doma setup i guess ... Its a shame theres not much out there really for us boys running daytona motors

Yeah the coma pipe looks bloody sweet ! you can get them through geecobikes.be but good luck with that the website is buggy as crap unfinished and i went to send them an email to enquire about it and got :

400. That***8217;s an error.

Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request. That***8217;s all we know.

LOL hmmm great website ......

seen the yoshie site how wide is the pipe where the muffler slides on? guess it depends on what header pipe you use maybe go off what the new lxr pipes have "OD" and we could maybe slip on a muffler?

Latest posts

Back