daytona anima 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo just wondering if the Daytona anima 150cc motor fit in a stock crf50 frame?

Pretty sure all these chinese horizontal engines are based off CRF50 mounts, just might need a different angled carb manifold to get carb away from frame/engine etc....

It will bolt in, but with stock fork legs and springs the head may rub the front tyre on braking. Hd springs and/or longer fork legs, an aftermarket front end or an extended frame(alot of china crf50 style frames are 2 inches longer to accomodate bigger motors)

cheers for this info fellas thinking of using a fast 50s frame an swing arm with extended fork legs and springs man want to keep a mini feel but want something quicker then my 88 without having to do much motor work and the Daytona seem it will do the job quite well

Animas a whole lotta motor for a 50! Quite a handful, would be fun to say the least, gpx125 would be fun too for half the price of an anima

ive read good things about gpx 125 motors and there about $400 which about $700 cheaper then the anima roughly haha would you rather go a gpx over an anima man I'm just tryna gather ideas for this build open to anything really

ive read good things about gpx 125 motors and there about $400 which about $700 cheaper then the anima roughly haha would you rather go a gpx over an anima man I'm just tryna gather ideas for this build open to anything really

The gpx125 will be plenty enough for a 50, I have a gpx110 high comp race engine in a LXR12 and it rips!!!

Latest posts

Back