DB-killer - home made??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id say by the time you made it it would probly be cheaper to by one

the right size drink can attached to the end of ur muffler with holes drilled in it, and repackk the exhaust real tight

get a pitster pro exhaust if ya got spare 200 floating around haha

the right size drink can attached to the end of ur muffler with holes drilled in it, and repackk the exhaust real tight
Been thinking of this to! All my big bikes has an insert and was just wondering if any had actually some pix or drawings of anything proven?

Been thinking of this to! All my big bikes has an insert and was just wondering if any had actually some pix or drawings of anything proven?

go and try it it's free!! I like my bikes loud n proud so I haven't even bothered doing it but I know it'll work

Yeah the can idea works i've put it on my dhz 110 and it makes a huge difference in the db level, its easy as and cheap.

just cut up a red bull can, and hose clamp it onto your muffler. punch some holes in there.

It would looks heaps bad ass with the logo

i cant stand people who say "badass"

you douchebag this Austarlia not the us and of gay

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OcmTiG5Bf3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OcmTiG5Bf3U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mate of my in Denmark send me this link. Yes it's in Danish!

Trying to translate to my friends around the world who's Danish is a bit rusty!

1) Cheap and effective way to make a dB-killer. Made of stainless steel shavings, mounted on 3mm welding thread
2) You need: stainless steel shavings
3) Hanger of 3mm welding thread, 50-60mm wide.
4) The shavings is wrapped loosely around the hanger
5) Take a 700mm long welding thread and fold is app. 200mm in from one end
6) Place the shavings inside the folded welding thread
7) Hold the shavings with a flat hand and pull out the hanger
8) Twist the welding thread in a vise with multi-grips so it's clamps around the shavings
9) The dB-killer is now finished. Place it into the muffler so start of dB-killer is start of inlet of muffler.
10) The other end is poking outside the muffler. Bend and use a metal cable tie to secure the welding thread.

Guess the rest of the video talks for it self!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back