DECEMBER FOTM. . . . . Vote Now

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should be our December 08 FOTM?

• Total voters
how do you enter

There is a thread at the start of each month calling for entries so you have to enter there.

Come on everyone get your vote in if you haven't already, there's only about 10 days left and the competition will be closed.

Last edited:
2 days left till voting is closed and it is a close competition with just 3 votes separating the top 4 bikes. If you still haven't got your vote in then hurry up and do so.

just another pic of mine before we went riding today
100_9704.jpg

first real decent ride i've had on it...let's just say it handled and performed like a trained seal...
could not believe how good it rides for a china money well spent i'm stoked.....
only thing i did'nt like is the inner rotor drops revs to quick unless your always on it.. i think i'll be changin it for an outer rotor and then see how it goes...
any way good luck to all....
cheers

Last edited:
Very close now with only 2 votes between the top 4 bikes. Hmmmm wonder when I should close the voting? Maybe tonight or maybe we should let it see out the weekend?

Vote motard that bike is an animal 4th gear power wheelies!!!

4th Pined about 75km/hr down the straight at the track today :) All power baby

Added a new exhaust today and 2 1/2 turns richer on the mixture screw

DSC_0699.JPG

Last edited:
Well done no_crf50. You had one vote taken off because the member had 0 posts so he was ineligible to vote but you still took the win.

Good Luck in the Fifty of the Year comp.

..it was rigged right?? ohwell

How could that even be possible when you can see exactly who voted for who? That is the reason the votes were made public for everyone to see! To add to that we check every vote and members with 0-5 posts will not be included so there can be no cheating. This comp is probably more legitimate than all government elections lol.

Flarry don't ruin your good reputation on this site by making STUPID comments like that!

Well done Pete!!! This is one for the tards, saying its rigged is a massive insult to Pete and his bike. He puts some serious effort into making this bike both unique and very quick round the track.

Latest posts

Back