decisions decisions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooter114

Reaction score
ok ive spent the last 2 days looking around on the net at pit bikes, from pitpro's to atomiks to motoverts to bikes u wouldnt even want to touch if it were free. but i still cant find exactly what i want so im asking u ppl from minibike land to show me the light. my budget is around $1000 and i wouldnt be using the bike all the time for i have a yz125 already, id be using it for trails and mucking around but would also like to try it on the track in motard form. my brothers mate has a pit pro but not sure exactly what model with the 140cc lifan motor but i was hoping to find something with a bit more capacity/power. another thing is lights if the can be added that would be awesome.

Hey shooter114, We are doing some amazing deals on a couple of our models ATM and we may be able to put a really good package together for you with motard wheels etc. If your interested fire us an email [email protected] and we can hook you up.

Cheers, Ken

Atomik rs are good stronge reliable bikes that range for 500-700 with shipping On ebay.

Real good also MSO is the way to go but i dont know if they got anything under a grand lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ask him yeh!

For around a grand you should look at the Pimpit, I think they look like a decent bike. As for more power you could look at the Lifan 150cc or the 160cc.

For around a grand you should look at the Pimpit, I think they look like a decent bike. As for more power you could look at the Lifan 150cc or the 160cc.

lifan 150cc are over a grand around $1500 ...

Well more power means more money! I havent looked for any 150cc bikes so im not sure what price range they are. Best bet would be to get the 140cc and just mod it over time.

ok yeh i thump mabey more power but give the guy advice he is looking for and not your own crap. he has 1000 bucks and wants somthing to play around with so stop bragging off at shit he aint looking for and cant afford.

what i havnt seen any? u gotta be joking they must be bad ass quality to be that cheap

well y would he do that when this thread is about what bike to get :)

because a lifan 150 is an engine, you cant just say get a lifan 150, he wants specific bike sugestions!

i would say go with MSO, they will do a good deal for you or a pit pro xr140

just get what you like. whats ur favourite colour or something like that. base it on questions like that. i asked my mate what to get. he works in a motorbike shop .either a 2008 crf250r or 2008 yz250f. he replied with whats ur favourite colour and i said blue and he goes well it looks like the yamaha. if u cant decide ask urself questions like these. u will soon come to a decision

oi dude dont get a yamaha 08 they are nowhere near the level of the hondas,kawasaki and suzuki motocrosser's ive been told by 4 bike shops in my town that yammys are on the bottom for motocrosser's

it goes

this is for 08 models they have all said this order from the bike shops

kawasaki
suzuki/honda
yammys

the honda and suzuki are pretty much equal

thats what ive been told be 4 bikes shops in the same day as im looking at getting a 08 250 fourstroke

well there all pretty much the same man. yamaha has the best stock suspension, better rims than honda, and a few other things. plus my mate has riden both bikes and prefers the yammy cause its more stable plus got a better throttle response and u can throw the bike real easy compared to the honda.

plus i have had a few yamahas in the past such as a yz400f. and a 225 and they both never had any problems what so ever. Bit scared to ride the 400 cause it had a lot of balls

lol im no kawaski man but damn theyve been at the top for a while
o well pastrana and carmichael still ride for the right team

i must admit i have been turned off by honda just by the rebuild frequency

as for the pitty
they reckon you get just as much out of the 140 as you do the 150 so dont worry bout that side of things

and you are going to get what you pay for
i wouldn't look outside of mso, motovert or pitster maybe even pitpro but be prepared to change out a few things on them

ok yeh i thump mabey more power but give the guy advice he is looking for and not your own crap. he has 1000 bucks and wants somthing to play around with so stop bragging off at shit he aint looking for and cant afford.

Slide WTF are you on about? He asked about bikes for around a grand and I suggested one. He said he wants more power than the 140 so you advise an Atomik RS 125, does that sound like good advice to you?

lifan 150cc are over a grand around $1500 ...

Atomik Nitrous 150cc sells for under a grand!

So slide, dont try and bag people and dont talk about shit you dont know coz it just makes you look like a fool.

Slide WTF are you on about? He asked about bikes for around a grand and I suggested one. He said he wants more power than the 140 so you advise an Atomik RS 125, does that sound like good advice to you?

Atomik Nitrous 150cc sells for under a grand!

So slide, dont try and bag people and dont talk about shit you dont know coz it just makes you look like a fool.

This isnt a competition i gave my advice on a cheap Good reliable thrash around bike no a Zoom zoom bike he prob wont be able to control first up.'
im telling him about the cheapest best performance bike i know on ebay not the fastest.

So dont call me someone who doesnt know anything mate.
Your only fooling yourself.

Latest posts

Back