Decisions, Decisions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwapperMX

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just looking for some opinions. I have been researching mini bikes, as I am very keen to get into the sport, just to get away from racing big bikes, and now a little confused on which mini bike will be the way to go. I have pretty much lined up a KLX110 which has a fair bit of stuff done to it, eg - 140 big bore kit, inner rotor kit, bump start mod, pipe, filter, ktm65 forks, w/ disc front end, pro taper bars, tall seat, oversize pegs and mount, two brothers swingarm w/ remote reservoir Ishock, but due to all the write ups on the Pister LXR, I have been researching these also, and there seems plenty of good stuff written on them. Then you also see all the chinese bashing that goes on, then that makes me wonder whether they classify these bikes into that "BREAK" category. I have been hearing that my KLX aint going to be fast enough to keep up with the LXR's and the full mod Jap's. Do you guys think that will be the case with the mods i have described as having been done on the KLX. Some more help would be greatly appreciated.

Hold It WIDE !!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back