Deleting picture from gallery?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ73

Reaction score
Just a quick question here, didn't find related topics with search engine.

How do I delete pictures from my gallery? After several attempts over many days, still couldn't remove a repeated picture uploaded by mistake.
Help? :confused:

i have no clue, i just wanted to say, those are som fully sick bikes man. lol, how'd u get ém all? i ever seen u around here, u new?
cheers

Go into "Manage my picture gallery" .. then down the bottom it should have a list of all the stuff you have uploaded. If you want to delete one picture from it, go to "Edit" then scroll down and see which picture you want to delete. It should say "Desc : Delete pictureexample.jpg" Click on the Delete hyperlink. If you want to delete all the pictures in one of the gallerys you have uploaded. Just simply click on delete.

Good luck

Thanks benox, I've did all that but it's like taking forever to complete the deleting. After waiting for up to 5 - 10 minutes each time, I gave up. Is it normal to take a long time? Would be great if the Administrator can help remove the duplicate. Otherwise I might just delete the entire gallery, then start a new one.

Thanks too, pascal. I'm not writing from Australia, but some small country in Asia. Yeah, I totally loved the DHZ. My pals with the Motovert Expert loved it too.

Latest posts

Back