dellorto sha/14/14 carburetor?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hello

Reaction score
e93b_1_b.JPG

looks funny.

if u get one dont tighten the air filter to much the airfiler ring thing on those carbys are weak as piss

hay sorry for posting the pics in the link provided, just thought it might help others instead of having to click the links which YOU provided...

oh BTW the first pic i posted is the same as the link in your last post, just of the other side...and they're the exact same..

To rosie...

Thanks i'll keep that in mind :)

To bulldog93...

Thanks you've been a big help :)

In my opinion, one looks abit darker then the other one, so there for the dark one is properly stronger ,which is properly better made but apart from that they look like twins , Ones just been out in the sun longer then the other lol

Last edited:
If you look at the lighter one, which is the ebay link they want 40.45 uk pounds for it .And it's ment to be brand new but if you look at the darker one, they want 109.95 uk pounds , that's a big difference.

I mean you could buy two ebay ones and still have money left over , compared to the other one.

It just doesn't make sense, unless it's a replica . Theres only one way to find out . Theres nothing else about (at the moment) that's as cheap as that .

oh i didnt look at the price...or they could be rip ofs charging 109.95 pound (boudt it though) idk my heads spinning atm..might be a replica...

If it's a replica and you can get jets for them it might just workout :)

Aparrently you need a jet between the size of 60-72 , you have to play around with them and see what does it for your engine.

I'm going to order one within the next two days and find out for sure. I'll let you no how it goes within the next week so if your on keep your eyes open for my report .

Ps. your heads spinning dude, try having 20minutes of silence that does it for :)

yah definently keep me posted on this, i would love to find out if they're the same...

yeah had a few minets to settle down. thanks

It came today and it aint the real deal but its just as good :)

if they advertise it as a genuine one, but it is a replica, then get your money back!

Latest posts

Back