Demon 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazle

Reaction score
They are no good just like all bikes on ebay, and if you want to upgrade why not just buy a good bike to start with.

Spend $1400 on a MSO Pro and be done with, www.motospeed.com.au

If you buy a good bike from the start you won't have to replace shit every week like new wheels cause the old ones bent, new tyres because the old ones fell apart, new chain, etc

I wish i wasnt a tight arse and bought a good bike to start with.

Save some more, best advice i can give because you will prob spend a few hundred replacing tyres, chain, grips etc because they are all pretty poor on that bike

get a dhz if ya got 800 cos they are heaps better than the demon.

or youcould save and get a pitpro which is pretty close to a mso pro for around 1100-1200

imo dont get a demon due to the fact that the shock and forks are crap and the swingarm looks extremely weak. also the demon has the weaker 1down 3 up tranny.

whreas the dhz and pitpro run a lifan all up tranny which is way stronger and they both have heaps better suspension. well worth the extra dough and the wait to get it.

as everyone has suggested to ya bro, save up a little more, last thing you wanna do is be forking out more cash week by week replacing shit that stops working, odgey rims, swinger, shocks and forks etc... save till about 1k or something (its only $200 more) then look into a agb-29, pitpro etc... you can find yourself something nice for around that figure. (you can get agb-29's alot cheaper than 1k but you wanna spend a little on some trick bits.)

also check the mini classifieds in this forum and you should find some decent rides, make a bid to the owners and see what they say about it...

Cheers, Tony.

Latest posts

Back