demon 125cc pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark6453

Reaction score
hey guys
just wondering about my brakes on my bike they are hydraulic front and rear but the back ones werent working so i took them apart and the pistons are jammed in is there and way to get them out cheers,mark P.S. HELP!!!!want to ride

Hey mate, Try bleeding the brakes of all fluids, Then pushing them back in, Then
put some new brake oil in, Should fix your problem.

are you talking about the whole system or just the brakes at the rear wheel because i hav done that but they dont move in or out theyre just stuck

i have another problem the revs on my bike are good at half throttle and then just ove that it sounds like is bubbling and the revs go all funny and the bike seems to slow down a word to the wise DONT GET A DEMON DIRTBIKE OFF EBAY cheer mark.

i have a demon and have the same problem in the rear brakes mine where stuck on i bleed them and now they dont come on at all gunna try bleeding them again.... other then that it goes well... u may need to play with the fuel mixture screwas ive heard of some of them doin the same thing

Latest posts

Back