Demon or MXB

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark6453

Reaction score
hey guys i just wanted 2 know what bike is better a demon or an MBX because iv heard of ppl saying that theyre the same, SHIT!

they are both shit, all china's are shit, just some are more shit than others, just like the mxb or demon!

the only good china bikes are the genuine thumpy's or the motovert experts or pro's

3 bikes to keep right away from MXB/Demon?foxico:D they really are crap!!

as for all chinas being crap thats just what people with REALLY CRAP chinas say,

chinas are fine as long as you pick the right ones;)

r u sayin ur bike is shit aswell then pascal

Last edited:
yeh pitmaster, and ur bike is absolutely PERFECT!
it is basically the exact same only mine has a better shock and urs has diferent and probably just better forks.

bahahahaha you just told mark yours is rubbish not me:p

saying all chinas are rubbish is just plain silly IMO, mines been faultless and its had a thrashing and it still wont break!

haha kids

all chinas arnt shit its just they need to be looked after more than jap bikes as for an mxb the only problems ive had are ones i caused myself

allrite guyz i didnt wanna start a fite i no that they are both shit i just want to no which 1 is betta

Pascal, why do you always start these arguments? Its like you can dish out insults but can't take them without having a hissyfit. Go back to prep and learn how to not act like a tool

Most china's arent the greatest.. you need to really think about your best options, ask around and see what people say about each different brand. MXB are crap, demon are crap, foxico are crap the list goes on. With chinese bikes, you have good chinese bikes like thumpstar, motovert etc.. you have decent chinese bikes like atomik,MSO etc.. and you have disgraceful chinese bikes like Lei, Foxico, Demon, MXB..

Last edited:
dead set every1 stop been tools uvs are all talkin ur bikes up i asked a question i didnt want an argument eithere answer the question or dont post in this thread

Your question has been answered about 10 times.

THEY ARE BOTH CRAP.

no it hasnt evry1 is saying theyre both shit but not which 1 is better

Why would you want to know which one is better if everyone says they are both crap? Do you want to buy a crap bike that will fall apart the first time you kick it over?

nah i just wanted ppls opinion coz i got a demon just wanted 2 c how mxbs stand up

okay uno wich one is better a fucken huffy bmx from kmart. dude if everyone is against u ever think ur the problem

Latest posts

Back