Design Ideas

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aptitudex

Reaction score
How about we throw down some ideas for Graphics Designs.

Here is one I prepared earlier.

punisher001.jpg

Thanks dude ...
Im in the process of getting quotes to print them to see if producing some of these commercially is viable.

I guess if they could be retailed for less than $50 a set there would be a market for them.

They look great

The look awsome. But say if you did produce them and sell them would you make them for crf 50 style plastics or just klx/drz.???????

Can do them for any plastics. The couple I have done sofar are just rough concepts. If they we're to go into production I would have to get hold of some exact template shapes to work off.

Anybody know of and exact templates ?

there are exact templates on fmx australia forum for a range of all different bikes big and little

I had a look at those templates on the FMX site.
They are all pretty useless as they are drawn with straight lines. (no curves)
They would look pretty ordinary once they were on your bike.

I will track down some backing sheets or actual graphics and scan them in. Will then trace them accurately. Its no good simply tracing the plastics as its not an accurate representation.

theres a link on fmx australia in that same thread a guy sells excact templates for every bike for $55, on like a disc or in a file or something ,

Latest posts

Back