dhz 138cc lifan pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky77

Reaction score
hey i was looking on ebay and found bikes from the seller dhzdirect
and there selling the 138cc lifan and just wondering if there any good or if any1s had problems with them bike and anything i need to know before getting 1

yeah i heard there really crap man dont get one
the bolts always come loose, the swingarms are weak, the spokes snap
really poor quality

really poor quality

go away pugs u dont even no anything about them
im ova urs tomoz night and go riding at urs

really poor quality

BSE bikes are one of these best bikes available in Australia in $1000~ price range.

The DHZ bikes are manufactured in the BSE factory to a high standard, these are probably one of these best bikes you will get in the price range. They leave the AGB-29 for dead. Also search Pitpro on ebay, these are almost identical to the DHZ bikes. Both have lifan motors which are used in some of the $3000 pit bikes. I'm pretty sure DHZ and pitpro bikes both have bearing swingarms although don't quote me on that. AGB-29 has only bushes.

As for your negative comments towards the DHZ bike, bolts will come loose on any bikes, just locktite them. The swingarms are good quality Aluminium and are not weak, what makes you think they are weak ? And as for spokes snapping well i havn't heard much about that, obviously the rider you "know of" is over the recommended weight ?

really poor quality

mate, i got a DHZ bike and this guy dosent no shit... for starters all chinese bikes have bolts fall apart

what the hell pitrac3r what are you on about? these are powed by liffan one of the best motors from china not if the best. The swinger is good, it is just the main bolt as crazy has said in his other thread, just need to make sure you check everything as you should for any bike. even some jap bikes have loose bolts.

The spokes you have to tighten and check, also the alen key bolts that hold the sprocket on. I was riding my thumpstar and i hadn't checked the tripple clamp bolts that hold the handlebars and i dide the jump and the bars sliped down to the forks and i rode into the berm. Easy to do you just have 2 check everything. Lucky the bike wasn't damaged and was ok. So yeah good bikes of what i hear its just these little problems

geeez im friends with binky77 i was joking around. no need to yell at me

alright thanks guys so u recomend i get 1?
ive bidded on 1 already hopefully i win they sound pretty good

geeez im friends with binky77 i was joking around. no need to yell at me

Ok well isn't there somewhere else you can "joke around" ?

alright thanks guys so u recomend i get 1?
ive bidded on 1 already hopefully i win they sound pretty good

I think go for a Pitpro instead, same bike but 3 months warranty. DHZ mentions nothing about warranty.

Last edited:
yeh that was the only thing i was worried about with the dhz is the warrenty
if sumthing breaks wen they deliver it all i can do is pay to fix it

its got 1 day left it goes off at bout 7:30 tomorrow night and i put a max bid of 700

Actually, big big difference in sale price between DHZ and pitpro 138cc bikes

DHZ have been ending around $700 and pitpro around $1000, so $300 more for a 3 month warranty, maybe not worth it.

i would actuly go with DHZ they both have about same shit and if something bracks on the DHZ it might not cost u 300 to fix it, BUT DHZ are reliable i think. i would go DHZ,.

Latest posts

Back