DHZ 140 cc Rebuild.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
ok so i bought my dhz 140 from mingn50s and its been a b****.. Stator went thrice, carby shat itself so im rebuilding from the bottom to the top and need some help with a parts list.. heres what i have so far.. budget around about the 2k mark.

IRK?? dunno whether i should
New Coil
new sparkplug
Dnm rear shockie 1000lb - bought
oko 26mm flatty - bought
copy zokkies for the front
i want new brakes that actually do something, coz im used to my CBR with twin discs : ] but got no idea.. any ideas???
genuine tapers, bar risers, grips
new exhaust
new levers, shifters, kickstarter
new chain.. what brands??
new plastics, and tank - preferably one that lets me turn off the fuel! lol
wouldnt mind the big bore kit - any thoughts??
and i wouldnt mind a nice new frame if anyone knows what sort etc..

so feel free to add to the list im open to any suggestions. dont tell me to buy a new bike lol.. i want a project and to waste some cash =].. instead of putting it in the bloody pokies..
________
Honda Sonic history

Last edited:
If you have 2k save your self the effort and buy REV MX - sell you old one off for parts and your SOOO going to be ahead - and faster than your mates :p

yeah i know i could buy a new bike.. but i dunno.. just the idea of the project and doing it all myself just appeals to me rather than just buying one with it all done.. and building it i can build it to how i like it if you get what i mean..
________
LESBIAN MASTURBATION

Last edited:
I've built 2 now from the ground up I actually find it quite fun. Go for it man its mad fun and like you said you get want you want. Good luck.

cheers man appreciate the encouragement. and yeah as i said, i sort of want to build one up instead of buy one already done just for the experience and if need be i can just buy a REV MX as well ; )
________
BUY BUBBLERS

Last edited:
You say you bought it from mingn? You from newie area too? Go to andy at east coast powersports, awsome bloke doesn't bullshit at all, I've gotten most of my stuff from him and after a while he gives you discounts, and all that. I bought a dress up kit and he gave me a $45 gasket kit for free, and bought a set of forks off him and he gave me a free rim, tyre, and brake disk. Couldn't recomend him enough. Absolutley awsome. Post up some pics of ya doin it aswell im keen to have a look man.

yeah bro bought it from mingn, yeah i've been to andy a couple of times bought my flatslide and dnm off him, did me a great deal. but unfortunately andy is shutting shop to do some plant mechanic crap and is selling up shop. going there this w/e hopefully to get some goodies, levers and some wank factor =]
yeah man will get some pics up soon and start a thread. oh and by the way yeah im at morissett.
________
E cigarette shop

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back