DHZ 140cc monster pro and DHZ 150 on the trails

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex 140cc

Reaction score
Just a mate and I riding on the weekend.. im on the DHZ Monster pro 140cc (white shirt) and my mate on the 150cc.. he has the OKO 26mm round slide and that combo has a fair bit more bite than the stock 140... but I plan on getting the same carbi plus IRK soon so that should pick her up abit...

YouTube - DHZ 140 and DHZ 150

Last edited:
nice vid but nicest of all is the ute loooooooks saaaaa-weeeeeeeet

Cheers for the replies guys... glad you like my ute.. she is my pride and joy... lol

Yeah these trails are sweet, cant remember the exact location, but jump on google maps and look up the fire trails on old northern road past forest glen (NSW), there are heaps of firetrails up there and they all have the jumps along them...

:)

But be careful, $1100 fine if your caught...

Cheers for the replies guys... glad you like my ute.. she is my pride and joy... lol

Yeah these trails are sweet, cant remember the exact location, but jump on google maps and look up the fire trails on old northern road past forest glen (NSW), there are heaps of firetrails up there and they all have the jumps along them...

:)

But be careful, $1100 fine if your caught...

ehh... $1100... im ok! ill jst ride at the MX tracks.. lmao.. my bike isnt even worth that much..lol!

Latest posts

Back