DHZ 140cc or Pitpro 140xr

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_jared13

Reaction score
hi
I was just wondering what all you guys think is a better bike and better spec out of the DHZ or the pitpro. Any help would be appreciated thanks heaps

pitpro 140xr

better frame,suspension,newer engine,better tyres,taller seat height,klx style plastics what look sik

i thought its the same engine. the 140cc lifan.
how much do u think i could get both from ebay for?
im looking bout 700 at the most so i dont think the 140xr is in my price range. but i know i can get last years model dhz for bout that. maybe a little bit more

mate 140xr goes for about 700 sumtimes even less seen a couple got for 660 b4

thanks for the replies guys. appreciate it. so everyone thinks the xr is better than the dhz. whats the major difference. cos i dont know that much about the bikes

frame(klx style),Tyres(kenda),suspension(fastace)

just an overall better bike

Yeh man, the 140xr has a better frame, suspension, newer engine (i think), kenda tyres, etc etc
chuck on some low rise pro tapers and maybe a KLX style sticker kit from maylands and they look insane!!
They go veryyy cheap on ebay.
Cheers.

whats this about the lifan 56 engine being a jialing or something. and what is an irk and does it have one standard. thanks again guys

the motor in the 08 pitpro 140XR is believed to actually be a XY motor, I have one and still a good motor, just not a lifan thats all.
They no longer come fitted with a IRK standard tho.

what brand of motor is it instead of lifan? and does irk matter. what does it do?
and if you got if of ebay how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?

irk is inner rotor kit means it revs faster and abit better peformance u can put one in at any time dont stress there onle 80 buks

ive got a dhz 140 great bike but the pitpro is a little better and has abit better running gear

also got another question. what are the differences between the pitpro 140xr and just the normal 140. Because the price difference is a fair bit. thanks again guys

The 140 xr is a slightly bigger (midsize) bike,has bigger and better forks,fastace rear shock,better exhaust,better tyres,better frame,klx style plastics and a couple more things I forget at the moment.

does the Pit pro 140xr have the same size frame as the 2007 dhz 140. the one going for $849

Last edited:
no the 140xr has a different frame and is larget then the dhz 140 frame

Latest posts

Back