DHZ 140cc OUTLAW KILLER!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V1ETBTKz

Reaction score
Can some pros help a brother out here, I just got an outlaw 140cc for my little brother a few hours a go for dirt cheap and got a bunch of mods for it, when i get it do you guys reckon i should run the bike in stock or put the big bore h bomb exaust, engine valve kit, ligher oil slinger, inner rotor kit cdi unit on the bike then run it in?

also has enybody got instructions on how to put the irk kit and oil slinger on the engine?

do you reckon if i replace the cdi unit that comes with the irk kit to a hi rev cdi would it be better?

Thanx

dude in the tech section there is a video on installing an irk and oil sling

imo use the same you get with the irk it wont make much differance
unless you go for a fully digital tuned nerva cdi but your looking at big coin for that

as for running in before installing the mods it might be a good idea then you will find out if the mods your doin are benifiting the bike or not

see how you go other peeps might have a differant opinion

later

Thanx Bro i didnt see it, do you have a link for them fully digital tuned nerva cdi? because i checked out alot of online shops and the only 1 i seen is a blue probaly alloy case claiming its a hi rev cdi,

hey ya dude me i would run the bike in first should only take an hour or so then that night do ya mods

the cdi that comes with your ir kit is an unlimited rev cdi so use that

me thinks there the same as the blue 1's just not blinged up
so use your red 1 that comes with the kit

heres a link to the irk install
http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/mini-tutorials/13850-inner-rotor-oil-slinger-installation.html

here's a pic of the wireing diagram
wireingdiagramforIRK.jpg

im tapped out now so for your valve springs u need some1 who knows shit hehehe

Thanx Bros, ill ask around, if enybodys got it and its better then the copyed 1 ill probaly get it for a next bike, and yea i hope no gears or bolts falls out cus dam lolz,

I would wait until your warranty runs out before I did any mods just in case you get a dud engine.

Latest posts

Back