DHZ 140cc outlaw motors AND AND????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PITBIKE_MULLISHA

Reaction score
hey peoples
ive recently purchased a 140cc lifan oil cooled all up donk and im curious to what poeple have to say about them(not the company :) ).wats the difference between the lifan 140 oil cooled and the mojo 140cc oilcooled?

also its going into my agb29 and any person that has done this transplant also post ya shit up.

and lastly Modifications
if u have advice or experience with carbys and other mods for these engines please feel free to comment\

cheers
dave

Last edited:
apparently equal with the mojo 141 but with same tyre and sprocket size

epping bikes have a outlaw bike in stock and they are supposed to run no stator or something?and alos have an agresive cam and shiz

im just curious as to how modded thedse are out of the box as i cant find any finer details on these engine bar bore and stroke and compresion

yehh im like next door to epping bikes lol yehh they also have an 110cc in stock aswell. mate just slap it in and see if you need to make Modifications:p your agb29 will be a beast now with that motor in it

haha sweet
have u herd the little crf looking outlaw they have?it sounds mint
now all i havto do is wait for it to arrive

keep it cooming :)

Thats the outlaw i am talking about
they started it up for me and it was off the heeeze
and there head mechanic also thinks theres more power to be made

im just wondering if there using same engines?

that could be the one?lol
i wasnt listning at that stage
but wat would that mean in the long run

Thats the outlaw i am talking about
they started it up for me and it was off the heeeze
and there head mechanic also thinks theres more power to be made

im just wondering if there using same engines?

he started it up for me aswell and i was like thats mint as lol. the head machanic name is WILL his an alright guy funny as hell:)

finding the exaust should be interesting...
does anyone run the mojo(motovert)140cc outlaw EXHAUST
if so how much and were to purchase or look at?

he started it up for me aswell it is mint azz how good does it revv i love it

The Motovert 141cc Outlaw is one of the fastest crate motors around at the moment for the price, I've got one in my bike and its goes much better than a stock 125cc. I'm pretty sure it would blow one of those 140cc lifans away, although spend a $400-500 on one of those lifans and it would be as fast as the Motovert.

The motovert engine has an Inner rotor kit which means the flywheel is a fraction of the size and weight of a normal one which means it revs way faster. It also has an aggressive "race cam" and has bigger ports. I think maybe also lighter valves although i'm not 100% sure.

finding the exaust should be interesting...
does anyone run the mojo(motovert)140cc outlaw EXHAUST
if so how much and were to purchase or look at?

There is no such thing as a Motovert outlaw exhaust, they just run the normal motovert exhausts. I currently have a Expert exhaust which is a pretty large bore and seems to run good with this engine, You can buy it for $250 if you want as i am going to upgrade to a FMF Factory 4.1 which is going to cost me about $500-600

Last edited:
mjc85 i was just wondering if u have any more clips of ur bike coz i am intrested in gettin one of ur motors ive seen those 3 clips on you tube but yeh

mjc85 i was just wondering if u have any more clips of ur bike coz i am intrested in gettin one of ur motors ive seen those 3 clips on you tube but yeh

Nah mate, I will prob go to Black Duck Valley in the next few weeks and get someone to film some there. I havn't got many places to ride here. I'll try to get a video of a drag race and holeshot against a stock 125cc and yeh a few other vids.

Ive seen a cohome experts system at epping for 179 brand new
have u got any pics?

also ive done my research and the motovert outlaw and lifan outlaw are each in the same engine minus visual cues and minor mods

ill have the engine on wensday and have now been told its not a direct bolt in
is this true ?then why is dhz advertising direct kits?

Latest posts

Back